- A vape is defined as a small device that burns tobacco, marijuana or liquid nicotine to create a vapor to smoke.
An example of a vape is the Firefly which looks like an older design of a cell phone.
- The definition of vape is to simulate smoking by inhaling and exhaling vapor created from a liquid that contains small amounts of nicotine, propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin and food flavoring.
An example of vape is to smoke an e-cigarette.
verbvaped, vap·ing, vapes
- To inhale and exhale vapor from an e-cigarette or a similar electronic device.
- To engage in such an activity regularly or habitually: I've been vaping for a couple of months.
- To inhale and exhale vapor from (an e-cigarette or a similar electronic device).
- To do so regularly or habitually.
- An e-cigarette or a similar electronic device.
- A puff from an e-cigarette or a similar electronic device.
- The act of vaping.
Origin of vapeShortening of vapor or vaporize
- Short for vaporizer.
(third-person singular simple present vapes, present participle vaping, simple past and past participle vaped)
- (intransitive) To "smoke" an electronic cigarette (which uses a vaporizer to simulate smoke).