not listed; specif.,
- not constituting an entry in a list
- not publicly listed; privately assigned: an unlisted telephone number
- not listed among those admitted for the purpose of trading on the stock exchange: said of securities
- Not appearing on a list, especially not listed in a telephone directory.
- Relating to or being stock or securities not listed on a stock exchange.
- Not included in a list; especially, a phone number not published.
- Simple past tense and past participle of unlist.