- with the lower part or half extending past the upper: an undershot jaw
- driven by water flowing along the lower part: an undershot water wheel
Past tense and past participle of undershoot.
- Driven by water passing from below, as a water wheel.
- Having the lower jaw or teeth projecting beyond the upper; underhung.
- Simple past tense and past participle of undershoot.
Variant of undershoot
transitive verbundershot, undershooting
- to shoot or fall short of (a target, mark, etc.)
- to bring an aircraft down short of (the runway, landing field, etc.) while trying to land
to shoot or go short of the mark