- The definition of a twofer is something that satisfies two requirements or needs at the same time, or another way of saying two for the cost of one.
- An example of a twofer is choosing to have an meeting at your favorite restaurant which happens to be close to your next appointment.
- An example of a twofer is a person who belongs to two different minority groups.
- An example of a twofer is going to the grocery store and buying two bags of chips for the typical price of one bag.
Informal a pair of (theater tickets, phonograph records, etc.) sold for, or approximately for, the price of one
Origin of twoferaltered ; from two for
- A coupon offering two items, especially tickets for a play, for the price of one.
- An offer or arrangement in which a single expense or amount of effort produces two returns: Going to a wedding in New Orleans during Mardi Gras was a twofer.
- a. A person or thing that has two desirable attributes normally present singly.b. Offensive One who belongs to two distinct demographic groups and can be counted, as by an employer, as part of two quotas.
Origin of twoferAlteration of two for (the price of one).
Shortened, eye dialect form of two for the price of one.