Twas is defined as an older English style of writing to mean it was.
An example of twas is the first word of the Night Before Christmas poem by Clement Clarke Moore.
Contraction of it was.
- Common misspelling of 'twas.
- However, if you need a little help in finding some traditional Christmas images for your Twas the Night Before Christmas MySpace profile background, several websites may be able to help you.
- You can even rewrite classic Christmas songs like "The 12 Days of Christmas" and "'Twas the Night before Christmas" for your own personal use at parties or holiday get-togethers.
- If you are looking for some great social networking profiles highlighting the classic holiday poem Twas the Night Before Christmas, MySpace may have what you want.
- Whether you love the Grinch or 'Twas the Night before Christmas, you can visit your local library to borrow some of these holiday stories for free.
- Wish-A-Friend offers dozes of free Christmas-related backgrounds and images, most of which tie in with the Twas the Night Before Christmas theme.