- Present participle of twangle.
Variant of twang
- a quick, sharp, vibrating sound, as of a taut string suddenly plucked or released
- an act of plucking that makes this sound
- a sharply nasal way of speaking; ringing, nasal quality
- a dialect characterized by this
- Dialectal a twinge
Origin of twangechoic
- to make a twang, as a bowstring, banjo, etc.
- to speak with a twang
- to be released with a twang: said of an arrow
- to cause to twang
- to say with a twang
- to shoot (an arrow), release (a bowstring), etc. with a twang