tripper definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
a person or thing that trips; specif.,
- a mechanical part for tripping a cam, pawl, etc.; also, a tripping device that operates a signal on a railroad
- Chiefly Brit. a person who takes a trip; tourist
tripper definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Slang One who is undergoing a hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug.
- A tripping or triggering device on a mechanism.
- Chiefly British One who is taking a short pleasure trip.