- of, having, or using three colors, as in the three-color process in printing and photography
- of, pertaining to, or having normal vision, in which the three primary colors are fully distinguished
Origin of trichromatictri- + chromatic
also tri·chrome or tri·chro·mic
- Of, relating to, or having three colors, as in photography or printing.
- Having perception of the three primary colors, as in normal human vision: trichromatic vision; a trichromatic individual.
- tri·chro′ma·cy , tri·chro′ma·tism
tri- +"Ž chromatic