- of, having, or using three colors, as in the three-color process in printing and photography
- of, pertaining to, or having normal vision, in which the three primary colors are fully distinguished
tri- + chromatic
See trichromatic in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of, relating to, or having three colors, as in photography or printing.
- Having perception of the three primary colors, as in normal vision: trichromatic vision; a trichromatic individual.
- tri·chroˈma·tism (trī-krōˈmə-tĭzˌəm) noun
Learn more about trichromatic