- The definition of trailblazing is a new, promising way of doing something or getting somewhere.
- An example of trailblazing is the Spanish island El Hierro's plan to become completely energy self-sufficient; a trailblazing plan.
- An example of trailblazing is discovering a new way to accomplish a goal with minimal cost; a trailblazing idea.
- Trailblazing is defined as discovering new outdoor trails, or marking outdoor paths to communicate information about the trail.
- An example of trailblazing is finding a new way to get across the top of the mountain.
- An example of trailblazing is marking outdoor paths to show the distances from a starting point and the direction of the path.
Suggestive of one that blazes a trail; pioneering or innovative: trailblazing research; a trailblazing new technique.
Variant of trailblazer
- a person who blazes a trail
- a pioneer in any field