- a person or thing that tops
- top hat
- a woman's short, loosefitting topcoat
- ⌂ Informal a remark, joke, etc. that tops, or surpasses, those preceding
- One that removes tops or puts tops on.
- See truck cap.
- a. A woman's short, lightweight coat.b. Informal A top hat.
- a. One that is exceedingly or surpassingly good of its kind.b. Informal Something, such as a witticism, that surpasses all that has gone before.
- Something that is on top.
- A top hat.
- Something for removing the top of something.
- Something that exceeds those previous in a series, as a joke or prank.
- A single-handed dinghy, 11 foot (3.6 metres) in length, with only one sail.
- Head, chief.
- (dated, slang) A fine or remarkable person.