- An example of tonality is the pitch of a person's singing voice.
- An example of tonality is a painting with a cool color scheme.
Tonality is the quality of a tone, the combination of colors used in a painting, or how the tones of a musical composition are combined.
- quality of tone
- Art the color scheme of a painting
- in composition, the organization of tones around a central or pivotal tone or pitch class
- in music based on the major-minor system, key (sense )
- Music a. A system or arrangement of seven tones built on a tonic key.b. The arrangement of all the tones and chords of a composition in relation to a tonic.
- The scheme or interrelation of the tones in a painting.