- the page size of a book made up of printer's sheets folded into 32 leaves, each leaf being approximately 3 by 5 inches
- a book consisting of pages of this size
Origin of thirty-twomosee -mo
consisting of pages of this size
- The page size (3.5 by 5.5 inches) that results when a printer's sheet is folded into 32 equal sections.
- A book composed of pages of this size.
- Alternative form of thirty-twomo.
- (printing) A paper size, (3.75"-5" x 2.5"-3.125"), one thirty-secondth of an uncut free sheet.
- (printing) A book size, corresponding to the paper size.
thirty-two +"Ž -mo