- the base to the right of the pitcher, the third of the four bases that a base runner attempts to reach safely
- the defensive position played by the third baseman
- The third of the bases on the diamond counterclockwise from home plate; the last base to be reached by a runner before home plate.
- The position played by the third baseman.
- (baseball) The base after second base in a counter-clockwise path around a baseball infield.
- The runner reached third base with a stand-up triple.
- (colloquial) Touching a man's or woman's genitals in a sexual manner; mutual masturbation.
How would you define third base? Add your definition here.
comments powered by