- of Thespis
- [oftent-] having to do with the drama; dramatic
- The definition of thespian is something related to drama or the theatre.
A person who is excellent at performing is an example of someone who would be described as having thespian talent.
- Thespian means an actor or actress.
Brad Pitt is an example of a thespian.
- Of or relating to drama; dramatic: thespian talents.
- Thespian Of or relating to Thespis.
(comparative more thespian, superlative most thespian)
- A person from the ancient Greek city of Thespiae
- In the 2005 silver screen version, noted thespian Alan Rickman (Professor Snape, Harry Potter) voiced the bored, depressed robot with a dry, desultory tone that conveyed his distinct unhappiness with the universe.