- Bowling strike
- Informal any entirely successful action
- Sports A strike in bowling.
- Informal A remarkably successful stroke or act.
- A strike; the knocking down of all ten pins with one delivery of the ball
- (US, informal) Any quick, decisive stroke or act.
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster's Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.