nounpl. Telugu Telugu or Tel·u·gus also Telegu or Tel·e·gus
- A Dravidian language spoken in central India.
- A member of the Dravidian people who speak Telugu.
Of or relating to Telugu, its speakers, or their culture.
(plural Telugus or Telugu)
- A member of the people who speak the Telugu language.
From Telugu à°¤à±†à°²à±à°—à± (telugu).
Variant of Telugu
- pl. Telugus or Telugu a member of a people living in Andhra Pradesh, India
- the Dravidian language of this people
Origin of Telugu; from the Telugu name
of the Telugus or their language or culture