Origin of teeny-weenyreduplicated, reduplication of teeny
Origin of teeny-weenyReduplication of teeny
(comparative teeny-weenier, superlative teeny-weeniest)
(superlative teeny-weeniest or teeny weeniest (rare))
- (idiomatic, often childish or humorous) Alternative spelling of teeny-weeny.
- She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini
- If you're tired of teeny-weeny bikini bottoms that reveal more than they conceal, you're probably loving the current fashion for swim shorts, sometimes referred to as board shorts.
- When someone sang "Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polk-a-dot bikini...", bet they never imagined the swimsuits in these micro bikini pictures!
- Did anyone say itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini?