- plural form of tattoo
This woman has a lot of tattoos.
Tattoos are permanent marks made on the skin by puncturing the skin with a needle and inserting ink.
An example of a tattoo is a butterfly that you have permanently drawn on your hip by a tattoo artist using a needle and ink.
- Cocoa skin, soulful dark eyes, exotic features, and brilliant tattoos over his exposed, muscular arms.
- First the tattoos, now bones.
- His panther-like physique and tattoos gave him all the appearance of a threat, and yet, he'd fended off her blows with gentleness he didn't have to show.
- He looked like a professional wrestler with his muscular physique, tattoos, and long braid.
- Red tattoos flashed on their bodies, indicating they were Immortals.