Summertime is the warmest season of the year, in the U.S. it is typically considered to be the months of June, July and August.
The warm months when kids are out of school are an example of summertime.
The summer season.
- The period or season of summer.
- Summertime was a great time to show off this veritable explosion of peppiness, through a variety of garments that showed off some skin, celebrated the great weather and made some sort of sense in their own kaleidoscopic, chaotic way.
- As the third season of the hugely popular U.K. show progressed, judges and critics alike were still not convinced that Lewis had what it took to become a star, that is, until her performance of the Porgy and Bess classic, Summertime.
- Whether you're attending a summertime formal dinner or plan on spending a day at the beach, having the right plus size summer top will get you through the affair looking and feeling your best.
- These tips will help you pull off a dress fit for summertime when you're doing errands in a more conservative neighborhood, when you'll be more active than usual, or when it gets chilly out.
- Put the fun in summertime in shirts that offer a playful vibe, like peasant shirts, halter tops, camisoles (very thin ones layer especially well), graphic print tees, baby dolls and polos.