- a. Having a well-defined structure or organization; highly organized: a structured environment.b. Arranged in a definite pattern.
- Psychology Having a limited number of correct or nearly correct answers. Used of a test.
- Of or relating to a financial security that uses a complex or unusual financial structure, usually including derivatives, to provide regular interest payments and exposure to specific risks.
- Simple past tense and past participle of structure.
- He structured the loan with a twenty-year term.