(usually uncountable, plural stave-rhymes)
- (countable) A (stressed) word that rhymes with another, in that it begins with the same consonant, consonant cluster, or vowel.
- The poem is littered with stave-rhymes like "start, stop".
- (usually uncountable) This kind of rhyme.
- The poem exhibits stave-rhyme.
(third-person singular simple present stave-rhymes, present participle stave-rhyming, simple past and past participle stave-rhymed)
- To exhibit this kind of rhyme.
(plural stave rhymes)
- Alternative form of stave-rhyme.