(plural station sedans)
- 1949 April 18, Advertisement, Life, page 120,
- The ‘Jeep’ Station Sedan combines the luxurious riding ease of a sedan with the spaciousness of a station-wagon.
- 1975, South Australian Supreme Court, The South Australian State Reports, Volume 12, page 405,
- He noticed somebody come running around the corner and to the side of the station sedan nearer to the kerb, and get in.
- 1993, Paul B. Kidd, Never to Be Released, 2001, Pan Macmillan Australia, unnumbered page,
- Police throughout Australia were alerted to keep a lookout for a white or cream 1973–74 Holden Kingswood station sedan.