The definition of a squirter is someone or something that sends liquid forth in a narrow, fast stream.noun
An example of squirter is a water gun.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
Variant of squirt
- to shoot out (a liquid) in a jet or narrow stream
- to wet with liquid so shot out
Origin: LME squyrten, prob. altered < or akin to LowG & Du swirtjen, to squirt
- something used to squirt liquid, as a syringe
- the act of squirting
- a small amount of squirted liquid; jet or narrow stream
- Informal a small or young person, esp. one who is impudent; whippersnapper
- squirter noun
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.