- The definition of a squirter is someone or something that sends liquid forth in a narrow, fast stream.
An example of squirter is a water gun.
Variant of squirt
- to shoot out (a liquid) in a jet or narrow stream
- to wet with liquid so shot out
Origin: Late Middle English squyrten, probably altered ; from or akin to Low German and amp; Dutch swirtjen, to squirt
to be squirted out; spurt
- something used to squirt liquid, as a syringe
- the act of squirting
- a small amount of squirted liquid; jet or narrow stream
- Informal a small or young person, esp. one who is impudent; whippersnapper
- squirter noun