- Affected with strabismus.
- Looking with narrowed or squinting eyes.
- Looking askance, as in envy.
(comparative more squint-eyed, superlative most squint-eyed)
- Having eyes that squint; cross-eyed.
- Looking obliquely, or asquint; malignant.
- squint-eyed praise
- squint-eyed jealousy
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster's Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.