Standard and Poor's: an organization publishing financial research and various stock-market indexes
Origin of S&P(orig. two United States companies:) Standard Statistics + Poor's Publishing, after H. V. Poor (1812-1905), United States publisher
- Shore Patrol
- standard play (tape, disc, etc.)
- Submarine Patrol
Origin of s.p.Classical Latin sine prole without issue; childless
- shore patrol
- single pole
- submarine patrol
sp or Sp
- (horse racing) Starting price.
- Selling price.
- (US, military, navy) Shore patrol.
- (law enforcement) State police
- Slow play.
- (computing) service pack.
- (law enforcement) superintendent
- (Scientology) suppressive person
- (biochemistry) substance P
- SÃ£o Paulo, a state of Brazil.