- Any of various edible freshwater predatory fishes of the family Channidae, having an elongated body with long dorsal and anal fins and large scales on the head, native to Asia and Africa and established elsewhere.
- See turtlehead.
- (fish) A family of perciform fish native to Africa and Asia, Channidae.
- (slang) A Chinese smuggler, especially one who smuggles people
- A showy perennial plant, Chelone glabra, found in North American marshlands; the turtlehead
- A loose, bent-up end of one of the strap rails, or flat rails, formerly used on American railroads. It was sometimes so bent by the passage of a train as to slip over a wheel and pierce the bottom of a car.
- The Guinea-hen flower, Fritillaria meleagris.