- with the skin removed: skinless chicken
- without a covering or casing: skinless sausages
- Lacking skin.
- Having had the skin removed: bought skinless chicken breasts.
- Emotionally sensitive or vulnerable: “You were skinless. There was nothing between you and the world—you let everything in and you let everything show” ( Deborah Weisgall )
(comparative more skinless, superlative most skinless)
- Not having an outer layer of skin or skin like material or with such a layer removed.
- I bought skinless chicken breast because the fat right under the skin is supposed to be fattening, but they don't crisp as much.
skin +"Ž -less