-  Miss: Spanish title of respect: abbrev. Srta
- an unmarried woman or a girl
Origin of señoritaSp, diminutive of señora
- Abbr. Srta. a. Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a girl or unmarried woman in a Spanish-speaking area. See Usage Note at miss2.b. Used as a form of address for a girl or young woman in a Spanish-speaking area.
- A Spanish or Spanish-speaking unmarried woman or girl.
Origin of senoritaSpanish diminutive of señora señora ; see señora .
- A young woman in or from a Hispanophone community.
- rai stone