- ⌂ designating a shotgun with the barrel cut off short
- ⌂ Informal short in stature: a skinny, sawed-off man
- Having one end sawed off: a sawed-off shotgun.
- Slang Short; runty.
- Shortened by sawing.
- The sawed-off shotgun was illegal because its shorter barrel made it too easy to conceal.
- (slang)Short (as though something that should be there isn't).
- He was a sawed-off runt, just a little guy, but he packed so much attitude into that little package that no one was going to make anything about it.
- simple past tense and past participle of saw off