Santa Cruz[san′tə kro̵̅o̅z′; Sp sän′tä kro̵̅o̅s′]
- city in central Bolivia: pop. 695,000
- one of the Santa Barbara Islands: c. 23 mi (37 km) long
- St. Croix
Origin of Santa CruzSpanish holy cross
- A city of central Bolivia northeast of Sucre. Founded c. 1560, it is a trade and processing center.
- A city of northern California on Monterey Bay south of San Francisco. It was founded as a Spanish mission in 1791 and became a resort in the mid-1800s.
- A city, county and mission in California.
- The native people from that area of California.
- The native people's language from that area of California.
- The largest city in Bolivia. (Full name: Santa Cruz de la Sierra)
- A city in Portugal.
- A city in Chile.
- A district in the Azores.
- A small place in New Mexico.
- A village in Trinidad and Tobago.
- A district in Manila Philippines.
- The capital town of Laguna Province Philippines.