Saint PaulSaint Paul
- (original name Saul) (died 67?); a Jew of Tarsus who became the Apostle of Christianity to the Gentiles: author of several Letters in the New Testament: his day is June 29also Saint Paul
- 1754-1801: czar of Russia (1796-1801): son of Catherine II & Peter III
- (born Alessandro Farnese) 1468-1549; pope (1534-49)
- (born Giovanni Battista Montini) 1897-1978; pope (1963-78)
The capital of Minnesota, in the southeast part of the state on the Mississippi River adjacent to Minneapolis. Founded on the site of an early fur-trading post, it became territorial capital in 1849 and state capital in 1858.
- The capital city of Minnesota.