The products of a saddlery.
saddlery definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
noun pl. saddleries
- the work or craft of a saddler
- the articles, as saddles, harnesses, bridles, etc., made by a saddler
- a shop where such articles are sold
Origin: Middle English sadelarie
saddlery definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. sad·dler·ies
- Equipment, such as saddles and harnesses, for horses.
- A shop that sells tack.
- The craft or business of one that makes or sells tack.