- the work or craft of a saddler
- the articles, as saddles, harnesses, bridles, etc., made by a saddler
- a shop where such articles are sold
Origin of saddleryMiddle English sadelarie
- Equipment, such as saddles and harnesses, for horses.
- A shop that sells tack.
- The craft or business of one that makes or sells tack.
(countable and uncountable, plural saddleries)
- (uncountable) The trade or craft of a saddler.
- A place of business of a saddler.
- The inventory and equipment of a saddler.
saddler +"Ž -y