- pleated or gathered into ruches: ruched silk
- having ruches: a ruched collar, neckline, or dress
The definition of ruched is something that is gathered into tight folds.
A maternity top with small pleats down one side seam is an example of a top that would be described as ruched.
- The ruched material lends the bag a solid textured appearance, while the thick tubing around the opening adds just the right amount of unusual detail to keep it a step ahead of the pack.
- Women's Solid Ruched V-neck Tankini Swimsuit: This ruched tankini swimwear is available in three colors; black, chocolate and white, and features a ring detail on each shoulder strap.
- Add color and interest with details such as mesh or glitter overlays, folded or ruched waistline sashes, enormous bows, pleated skirts, and attached crinolines and underskirts.
- Naturally, this cut is trimmed as low and showy as a bikini can get, but the metallic low-rise ruched briefs promise that any bagging you see is intentional and fashionable.
- String ties can be pulled to add a ruched affect to the sides of the shorts, but will have that same string tie accent that you might expect from a Valerie Bertinelli style.