- ⌂ an earlier type of open automobile with a single seat for two or three persons, a fabric top, and a luggage compartment or rumble seat
- a horse for riding or driving on the road
- An often roofless or convertible automobile having a single seat in the front for two or three people and a rumble seat or luggage compartment in the back.
- A sports car.
1936 MG T-series
Midget TA roadster
- a sea-going vessel riding at anchor in a road or bay.
- (nautical) A clumsy vessel that works its way from one anchorage to another by means of the tides.
- A horse for riding on the road.
- A sound, swift, well-fed hunter and roadster. "” Thackeray.
- A bicycle, or tricycle, adapted for common roads, rather than for the racing track, usually of classic style & steel-framed.
- (UK, dated) One who drives much; a coach driver.
- (UK, dated, slang) A hunter who keeps to the roads instead of following the hounds across country.
- An open automobile having a front seat and a rumble seat.
- A person who lives along the road.
Derived from road +"Ž -ster.