reserve bankreserve bank
a bank in which the reserves of other banks are deposited; specif., Federal Reserve Bank
- A central bank that holds the reserves of other banks.
- One of the 12 main banks of the US Federal Reserve System.
(plural reserve banks)
- (Australia, India, New Zealand, South Africa, and other countries) A central bank.
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- (US) A regional bank operating under and implementing the policies of the Federal Reserve.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York.