- a repeated sound, word, or phrase; refrain
- Math. the digit or digits repeated indefinitely in a repeating decimal
Origin of repetendClassical Latin repetendus, to be repeated, gerund, gerundive of repetere, to repeat
- A word, sound, or phrase that is repeated; a refrain.
- Mathematics The digit or group of digits that repeats infinitely in a repeating decimal.
Origin of repetendFrom Latin repetendum, neuter gerundive of repetere, to repeat; see repeat.
- A refrain (having repeated words, sounds or phrases)
- (mathematics) A repeating decimal