(third-person singular simple present reoperates, present participle reoperating, simple past and past participle reoperated)
- (intransitive, surgery) to operate (surgically) again (on the same thing as a previous operation).
- When a problem reoccurs after surgery, it might be necessary to reoperate a patient.
- (intransitive) to begin to operate or function again.
- As soon as the spaceship was completely repaired, it started reoperating.
- (manufacturing) to bring back (something) into operation.
- Antoní and Consuela reoperated the factory's candy machine, that had been stored in the storage room for over a decade.