Red RiverRed River
- river flowing southeast along the Texas-Oklahoma border, through SW Ark. & central La. into the Mississippi: 1,018 mi (1,638 km)
- river flowing north along the North Dakota-Minnesota border into Lake Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada: c. 310 mi (499 km)in full Red River of the North
- river in Southeast Asia, flowing from Yunnan province, China, southeast across Vietnam, into the Gulf of Tonkin: c. 500 mi (805 km)
- or in China Yu·an Jiang and in Vietnam Hong Ha or Song Hong A river of southeast Asia rising in southern China and flowing about 1,175 km (730 mi) generally south through northern Vietnam to a fertile delta on the Gulf of Tonkin.
- A river of the south-central United States rising in two branches in the Texas Panhandle and flowing about 2,100 km (1,300 mi) eastward along the Texas-Oklahoma border and into Arkansas, where it turns southward into Louisiana and then southeast to the Mississippi River.
- also Red River of the North A river, about 880 km (540 mi) long, rising in the north-central United States and flowing north along the Minnesota-North Dakota border to Lake Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada.