A usually oval, specially surfaced course on which races are held.
- Some popular characters only appeared in guest spots such as Admiral Helena Cain (Michelle Forbes) and others such as Kat, Hot Dog, Racetrack and Skulls are recurring characters rather than regular ones.
- If you are looking for a math product for your second grade son, you may find math software that is set in a garden environment with fluffy bunnies or on a racetrack with fast cars and cool drivers.
- Apparently, when the feisty Greyhound found himself getting "restless" with home life, he ran to the racetrack to hook up with his "girlfriend", whose name was She's the Fastest.
- Fortunately, in the past ten years, Greyhound rescue organizations have convinced racetrack owners to bring their dogs to the various rescue shelters throughout the US.
- Danica Patrick: Racetrack star Danica Patrick makes her second appearance in Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue and not in a driving suit, either!