People queued up at a cinema concession stand.
- Queued is defined as to be formed or placed in a line, or is a braid of hair.
- An example of queued is to have been placed in a long line to purchase concert tickets.
- An example of queued is to have formed pigtails in a child's hair.
- simple past tense and past participle of queue
Variant of queue
- a plait of hair worn hanging from the back of the head; pigtail
- Brit. a line or file of persons, vehicles, etc. waiting as to be served
- a stored arrangement of computer data or programs, waiting to be processed
Origin of queueFrench ; from Old French coue ; from Classical Latin coda, variant, variety of cauda, tail