A vessel or dish designed for the poaching of food, such as eggs or fish.
- One who hunts or fishes illegally on the property of another.
- Any of various elongated marine fishes of the family Agonidae, chiefly of northern waters, having an external covering of bony plates.
- A person who trespasses in order to take game illegally, one who poaches.
- A vessel with shallow cuplike compartments in which eggs are cooked over boiling water
- (soccer) An attacker with good movement inside the penalty box, see Goal poacher.
- Any of type of elongated fish in the Agonidae family, also known as alligatorfish, starsnout, hooknose and rockhead.