- the work or trade of a plumber
- the pipes and fixtures with which a plumber works
- The pipes, fixtures, and other apparatus of a water, gas, or sewage system in a building.
- The work or trade of a plumber.
- Informal An arrangement of bodily vessels or ducts: “treating stroke victims by reversing the plumbing of the body's circulatory system” (Associated Press).
- (uncountable) The pipes, together with the joints, tanks, stopcocks, taps and other fixtures of a water, gas or sewage system in a house or other building.
- (uncountable) The trade or occupation of a plumber.
- (uncountable, informal) A system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system.
- My plumbing was playing up, so I had to see the doctor.
- (countable) A Murasugi sum where each disk summed along has its boundary subdivided into four segments.