Slang a person or thing that is difficult, unpleasant, etc.: sometimes considered mildly vulgar
- One that is extremely disagreeable.
- One that is extraordinary or remarkable.
- Agent noun of piss; one who pisses.
- (slang) Toilet.
- (US, slang) something special or outstanding; e.g. that bike is a real pisser. Often used in eastern New England and spelled pissa or pissah.
- (UK, slang) A disappointing or frustrating situation or event.
- (Australia, slang) An extremely amusing person or thing.
piss + -er