- that is or can be pinned up on or otherwise fastened to a wall: a pinup lamp
- Informal designating a person whose sexual attractiveness makes her or him a suitable subject for the kind of pictures often pinned up on walls
- a. A picture, especially of a sexually attractive person, that is displayed on a wall.b. A person considered a suitable model for such a picture.
- Something intended to be affixed to a wall.
- Suitable for a pinup.
- Designed to be attached to a wall.
- Variant spelling of pin-up