(third-person singular simple present pimps out, present participle pimping out, simple past and past participle pimped out)
- (slang) To prostitute, take advantage of, exploit, use, to hire out or provide to others like a whore.
- My mom pimped me out, for my fundraising skills, to the United Way for a fundraiser.
- Scott likes pimping out his bottom boyfriend to his friends.
- I hate men that live off the earnings of the prostitutes that they pimp out.
- (slang) To make improvements to, to beautify.
- Xzibit sure knows how to pimp out cars leaving them very well upgraded and refurbished!