A variety of people with different personalities.
- Openness - How open you are to experiencing new things.
- Conscientiousness: How dedicated you are.
- Extraversion: How comfortable you are in the company of others.
- Agreeableness: How you get along with people.
- Neuroticism: How emotionally stable you are.
- An example of a personality trait is being outgoing or extroverted.
- Openness and conscientiousness are examples of personality traits.
The definition of a personality trait is a quality or characteristic that distinguishes the character, action and attitude of a person, animal or geographical location.