- a person who peeps or pries
- [pl.] the eyes
- a private detective
- a person or thing that peeps, cheeps, chirps, etc.
- any of various tree frogs (esp. family Hylidae) that peep in early spring
An animal that makes short, high-pitched sounds, especially the spring peeper.
- One who peeks furtively.
- Slang An eye.
- (colloquial, chiefly in the plural) The eye.
- Check out the gorgeous peepers on that guy!
- Someone who peeps; a spy.
- An animal, such as some frogs, that have a shrill, high-pitched call.
- (dated, slang, derogatory) A private detective.
- (colloquial) A chicken just breaking the shell; a young bird.
- A peeping tom.
peep +"Ž -er.