- Home or offices of a pastor; comparable to a rectory
- "The pastorage is in front of you," he says, "but the clergyman is not at home, there is no one at the pastorage."(from The Story of Gösta Berling by Selma Lagerlöf, Little, Brown and company, 1910, As Retrieved 2009-09-16
- The role or responsibilities of a pastor.
- The old pastor found his pastorage wearying, and longed to retire.
- The period of service of a particular pastor to his congregation; his term of office.
- His pastorage had been marked by several changes in church policy with regards to community outreach.
- An organization or body consisting of multiple pastors.
- At the denomination's annual conference, the pastorage had passed a bylaw prohibiting members from performing online marriage ceremonies.