The definition of pansexual is someone who is agreeable to many types of sexual behavior.
An example of pansexual behavior is having a wide variety of sexual experiences.
displaying or encompassing a broad range of human sexual behavior
Relating to, having, or open to sexual activity of many kinds.
A pansexual person.
- Sexually attracted or open to all people regardless of gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Sexually attracted to everyone.
- Welcoming people of all sexual orientations.
- Someone who is attracted to all types of people regardless of gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Both pansexual and omnisexual are potentially controversial terms, in that they denote sexuality beyond what is communicated by bisexual. To audiences who think of gender as only "male" or "female", the terms may logically equate beyond "all gender identities" to "everyone and everything", including zoophilia. Even disregarding zoophilia, some people believe anything beyond bisexual redundant, as bisexual may already logically include everyone.
- Furthermore, some people translate pan- and omni- differently, leading to arguments that one term means "many" and the other means "all", which may lead to claims that one is proper (not sexually exclusive to any human gender identity) and the other is improper and potentially insinuative of zoophilia.
pan- +"Ž sexual