An example of an open minded person is one who listens to her opponent in a debate to see if the information makes sense or if she can change her mind.
(comparative more openminded, superlative most openminded)
- Alternative spelling of open-minded.
(comparative more open-minded, superlative most open-minded)
- If you are tempted to believe that people are more open-minded nowadays and interracial dating is more widely accepted, just do a little research on the subject of racism in the world at large and the blinders will fall off in no time.
- Be flexible and open-minded when the feedback starts coming in, and don't be discouraged by the negatives.
- While a few cross dressers are with women who are open-minded enough to accept this habit, the majority of men who don women's clothes do so in secret, ashamed of what others will think of them.
- Obviously, if there is a particular bag you want, this is a risky venture, but if you are open-minded about what you'll come away with, you should definitely hit these sales.
- The quirky, eclectic ski community has always been open to experiencing the freer side of life, and has therefore been open-minded towards seeing a naked skier here or there.